Due to unforeseen issues, the event will now start Thursday January 16. The original date was suppose to be December 31st.
Players that have had a hard time finding a party or want to play solo will have to wait until Jan 30th to try an easier version of the Takedown. After the 30th the difficulty level is going to be bumped back up.
In more Borderlands 3 news, Gearbox has sent out a new hotfix that address the following:
- Addressed a reported concern that FL4K’s furious attack was sometimes not applying bonuses to pet damage as expected
- Reported concern that Rakkelerate was sometimes not applying the cooldown modifier as stated on the skill’s description
- Reported concern that Cheap Tip’s total weapon shield capacity was sometimes not appearing in the tooltip on the item card
- A reported concern that the Arbalest of Discipline was sometimes spawning with just shields.
- Temporarily lowered the health on the Anointed Enforcers
- They found an issue where the Anointed Enforcer’s immunity abilities would sometimes cause them to be more difficult than intended. Gearbox lowered their health temporarily as they investigate further and find a permanent solution