On February 20, 2020 Borderlands 3 had a Hotfix. The Hotfixes addressed concerns that were reported by the game’s community.
In order to apply these new hotfixes players have to wait at the main menu until they see a sign that said “Hotfixes Applied”. If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide any feedback, submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
- Potential exploit where players were sometimes able to open rare chest in Slaughterstar 3000 when entering Iron Bear’s turret
- Reported concern that oversphere enemies would occasionally not shoot with their optic lasers in True Vault Hunter mode or Mayhem mode
- A reported concern that placeholder swords were sometimes visible in Athenas
- A reported concern that the fabricator was sometimes letting loot drop outside of the map
- Adjusted balance for Tony Bordel and Petunia in Mayhem mode