Borderlands 3 Hotfixes May 14, 2020
Today, Gearbox is releasing another hotfix for the game.
For this week’s hotfixes, the Loot the Universe planet is now “Nekrotafeyo” and they’ve also addressed some of the concerns in the community.
Loot the Universe mini-event is on Nekrotafeyo this week until May 21 at 9am PT.
- Activate Loot the Universe event on Nekrotafeyo until May 21 at 9am PT
- Addressed reported concern where mayhem would occasionally not award cash, Eridium, or XP
- Address concern that Legendary weapons Storm and Firestorm were sometimes not spawning their elemental orbs when fired
- Removed the inaccurate “Anointed Gunner” text from weapons with the non-character-specific elemental critical hit Anointment
- Added the Mongol to Thunk and Sloth’s item pool and increased the damage
- Changed the dedicated look pools for Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite’s boss and mini boss, Wotan and the Valkyrie Squad
- Increased the chance for more than one legendary to drop from the dedicated loot pools of the boos and mini boss in Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite
Note: Gearbox has thinned out Wotan’s dedicated loot pool with today’s hotfix. As a result, the Valkyrie Squad now drops the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite shields exclusively from dedicated loot pool, while Wotan drops the weapons from its dedicated loot pool exclusively. This doesn’t affect world drops from the enemies. Paired with the change to allow more than a single legendary to possibly drop at one time and players should have an easier and more consistent farming experience.