The Wonderful 101 Remastered
The Wonderful 101 is now getting a remastered look after seven years.
Release Date: May 19, 2020
For those of you that aren’t familiar with this game it is about, a team of heroes from around the world that must unite together to protect the earth from vicious alien invaders.
The band of 100 Wonderful ones will work together by using their abilities to create different variety of forms. Whether it’s a giant fist or a sharp blade, they will use their wits and power to defeat the enemy’s pitfalls and perils.
Published by PlatinumGames, this is their first self published game and is the powered up version of the original game which was released on Sept 15, 2013 by Nintendo as a Wii U exclusive.
This remastered version of the Wonderful 101 offers unprecedented ability to control 100 heroes all at once with flowing controls and dynamic action, which are PlatinumGame’s trademark. This game is brought together by a tale of heroic bravery and friendship standing against evil.
The director of Wonderful 101, Hideki Kamiya, supervised this remastered game and has added many improvements to ensure this game will be more easily and thoroughly enjoyed by all players on various platforms with improved visuals, framerate, and loading time for the enhanced experience.
- Over 100 unique and dazzling each with their own backstories and emblems
- Changing weapons in a flash with the “unite Morph” system
- Draw shapes to switch between swords, whips, hammers, and more to battle with strategy and flair
- Unite Morphs: can be more than just weapons. Build hang gliders and bridges to cross chasms, and bounce & blast your way to great heights. And use your smarts along with your strength to solve puzzles and preserver
- Also, a heroes true calling is protection, so save the citizens you come across and your bravery will inspire others to unite. But, only for a limited time!
- Your missions will take you all around the world, through cities, across the oceans, deep in the jungles, and to a range of locations