Neverwinter Anniversary: Protector’s Jubilee (PC)
The citizens of Neverwinter are celebrating 7 years of not being pulled down to the ground by rampaging orcs, ignited by dragons, or eaten by hungry demons!
This event will star on Thursday June 18th at 10am PT (1pm EST) and will end on Thursday June 25th at 10am PT (1pm EST).
During this Anniversary event, adventurers can partake in various events like:
- Elminster’s Message: as part of Elmister Aumar’s visit to Protector’s Eclave, he’s seeking help from adventurers to deliver grim tidings to the Harper agents scattered across the Sword Coast. You’ll travel to various zones to accomplish missions and speak to Harpers in the field. You’ll also have a chance to get two random quests based on their level. Also, completing the quest will grant you Protector’s Figurines that can be used to redeem for Jubilee items in the event store.
- Protector’s Speech Skrimish: Lord Neverember is taking this time of celebration to address the citizens of the city, but unattractive elements want to do anything they can to disrupt the speech. so, it’s up to you to help prevent the creatures from interrupting the joyous event.
- Note: The Protector’s Speech is a scaling skimish event that’ll take place in Protector’s Enclave. For each run, there’ll be three random encounters that’ll attack different parts of the city. Adventures with a minimum level of 40 will have to defend the city and defeat the enemies. Once hordes are defeated player’s will be rewarded with many items, including Neverwinter Reown.
- Escort Missions: With the King seeking new business opportunities, traders and merchants from across the Sword Coast are now making their way to Neverwinter. Affordable good and a boost of the coffers are vital so players must make sure that merchants reach Neverwinter unharmed. Players, protect the Foreign merchant in Blacklake District, Ebon Downs, and the Whispering Caverns so you can earn Protector’s Bounty.
- Guilds will also be able to find the traveling merchants coming to the Stronghold, they must be safely escorted through the surrounding lands. Guilds will be granted access to a series of temporary traders that can visit the Stronghold for a full 24 hours, which’ll provide valuable guild currencies for small contributions of wood, stone, metal, and food. There has never been a better time to join a guild and help them grow.
Throne of the Redeemed
New Fashion sets: Fallen, Redeemed, and Seductive
Abyssal Chicken Companion:
Spike Vanity Pet
- Throne of the Vampire Lord: Luxurious plush throne perfect for sitting as you lord over your kingdom with a glass of blood red wine
- Throne of Celebration: Is conducive to celebratory thoughts of victories achieved over the first five years of Neverwinter so have a seat, relax and revel in the sound of trumpets and colorful confetti
- Shadow Dragon Throne: Intimidate those around you while relaxing in your new throne
- Throne of the Lion: You may never be on a throne overseeing Protector’s Enclave, but you can always pretend to with this fancy item
- Throne of Boo: A throne sculpted in honor of the unsung hero of the fight against Elemental Evil. With your own golden hamster guardians at your side, you’ll be the envy of all in Neverwinter
- Throne of the Gamemaster: This throne may not give you the powers of the great wizard Portobello DaVinci, but the gargoyle sculptures may serve as inspiration as you sit and ponder great adventures
- Jubilee Unicorn: This majestic creature has been adorned with bright hues to honors the services of the heroes of Neverwinter
- Jubilee Parade Horse: Hop on a high horse with this decorated steed, which is trained to bear only the most noble of riders in majestic parades. Those who are privileged enough to ride this beauty will be rewarded with new, unique, and riding animations
- Traveling Entertainer: Every now and then you need a bit of entertainment along your travels through the Forgotten Realms. The Traveling Entertainer is the perfect companion to lift your spirits and will also aid you in your battles with several fiery tricks
- Ceremonial Armor and Cloak: This four-piece transmutable armor set was fashioned after the anniversary banners that are hung all around Protector’s Enclave. The transmute armor and cloak items are available for each class
- Waterdhavian Fashion: Look your finest during Protector’s Jubilee with the Waterdhavian inspired fashion set that is famous for its dazzling and luxurious designs. This classy set is sought after by fashion enthusiasts along the Sword Coast to flaunt their rank amongst the other commoners that walk in the city
- Fancy Cloaks: With these fancy cloaks, you’ll be the talk of the town as you ride gallantly to Lord Neverember’s rescue. Choose between the Cloak of the Waterdhavian Open Lords, the Ceremonial Cloak of Neverember, the Cloak of the Guardian of Neverwinter, and the Lord Protector’s Ceremonial Cloak
Players will also be able to get the following Protector’s Bounty:
- Volo’s Guide to Firebreathing:This item unlocks the “Firebreathing” emote
- Jubilee Celebratory Feast: Set up a great feast in the Great Hall and celebrate with your guild!
- Celebratory Confetti: A celebratory “popper” item that shoots confetti in all directions. There’s also a chance for an Ancient Curio to be left behind, which can be taken to the Disheveled Madman for a reward.
- Anniversary Ham: This slow cooked piece of ham increases maximum Block and Stamina for a half hour.
- Elminster’s Lunchbox: A reward pack that contains random food items from events, including the Anniversary Ham.
- Elminster’s Guide to Juggling: This item unlocks the “Juggle” emote.