It is officially fall in animal Crossing new horizons. Which means the acorns and pinecones are falling from the trees. There’s also new content coming.
On September 30 there is going to be a free update. Which is adding in some spooky touches to the season.
This update will come with Halloween costumes, character customization options, DIY projects, and festivities.
In addition, the Switch animal crossing new horizons edition system is coming back to retailers to purchase at the recommended retail price of $299.99. Check your local retailers for availability details.
“For players that have yet to create their personal island paradise in animal crossing new horizons now is a great time to get started. Players who enjoyed their islands during the spring and summer will find new ways to play when they experience the new festive activities that fall has to offer.”-Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America‘s senior vice President of sales and marketing
In more Animal crossing new Horizons news. Making a comeback this November is the animal crossing Amiibo cards series 1-4. You can buy them for $5.99 per pack. These cards will allow players to invite characters to live on your island and will come with other features.
New features coming with the free update Sept 30
- Pumpkin growing
- decorate your home and or island for all of your autumnal occasions by buying pumpkins from Leif year round or from Nook’s cranny during October. Once your pumpkins are fully grown they can be harvested and put to use in pumpkin based diy projects.
- Preparing for Halloween
- pumpkins are just the beginning of the Halloween theme festivities that are coming to your island. With Halloween just around the corner, you’ll be able to start stocking up on candy early. Players find your style for Halloween night by buying costumes. Like a mages dress; which is located at the able sisters shop during the month of October. Where can even Procure body and colored my contacts by exchanging nook miles. On the night of Halloween your neighbors will be getting into the holiday spirit with their own costumes.
- Night of Halloween celebration
- when the night of Halloween arrives on October 31st after 5 PM, your neighbors will be gathering in the plaza. Which will be decorated in all the right of Halloween decorations. You will also be getting a visit from a mysterious Guest, Jack “ The Czar of Halloween.” By giving him lollipops and candy you will earn spooky in game rewards. Save some candy for your neighbors too or you might get pranked.
- Revisit dreams
- This ability was introduced this past summer but now with the fall update you’ll be able to revisit dreams from a list which makes revisiting dreams at your favorite island easier.